www.tellmands.co.uk – The Marks and Spencer Customer Survey has introduced an online survey which is found on his official website www.tellmands.co.uk, which basically is an online questionnaire to measure customer satisfaction of services and products offered to them.
The company uses all this information provided by the customer to improve his products, the atmosphere of the store, and customer service. This survey is done online for the convivence of the customer so that they can take the survey when they are free.
If the user participates in the survey, they will be having a great opportunity to leave important feedback about his most recent experience at the store.
The company is very much interested to know about his customer visit to his store. They want to make sure that his customer has a great experience at the store and if the customer is facing some issues they are ready to help them out and solve the issue.
Therefore, the user should voice his opinion and feedback freely here and help Marks and Spencer to find his loopholes, improve, and serve the other customers even better in the future.
About Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencer are famous as a massive retailer Group. The company has many outlets and stores throughout more than 50 other countries, which include India and Egypt. Marks and Spencer are known for his high-quality textile and clothing items, the housewares, and the luxurious food products that they have been offering his customers over many years.
From its humble beginnings in Leeds, the UK in the year 1884, the brand has grown and has become one of the world’s most iconic and successful.
Today, Marks and Spencer have over 800 stores in the UK, which includes its flagship store on London’s Oxford Street, and it gives employment to over 80,000 people.
In the year 1998, it was the first British retailer to makeover a billion dollars in pre-tax profits, according to record.
Marks and Spencer Survey reward
Upon completion of this online Marks and Spencer survey, all the participants will get a chance to enter the Marks and Spencer Survey Sweepstakes for a chance to win £250 in the form of a cheque. The user can claim his reward on his next visit to the store.
Marks and Spencer Survey rules
The Sweepstakes is available only for the permanent UK and ROI residents only.
- Participants must be 18 or over to take the marks and spencer survey.
- The user Must complete the survey using www.tellmands.co.uk or www.tellmandscafe.co.uk.
- There are Only two survey entries are allowed per household, per week for the survey.
- Next, there will No other types of entry will be accepted for the survey.
- Next, no entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted in the survey.
- Next, each participant may only win one Prize.
- Next, the winner will be notified by phone or email within 15 days of the End Date.
- Next, no responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable, or misdirected entries by the officials.
- The Employees and associates of Marks and Spencer Group of Companies are not allowed to enter the survey.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
Requirements to enter Marks and Spencer Feedback Survey
- The user must have A receipt from Marks and Spencer.
- The user must Have basic knowledge of either English or Spanish.
- The user must have A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access for the mark and spencer survey.
- The user needs A valid Email address for the survey.
Steps to take the Marks and Spencer Survey
- Next, the user is at the official Marks and Spencer Customer Feedback page.
- Next, the user needs to Enter a valid Date, Time, Code A, Code B, and Code C as printed on his receipt.
- Then, the user needs to click on “NEXT” to give his feedback.
- Next, the user will be asked to rate Marks and Spencer’s customer service on his recent visit.
- Next, the user needs to Start answering by giving ratings on his satisfaction with various conditions.
- Next, the user needs to select a suitable option from highly satisfied to high dissatisfied with his personal experience at marks and spencer.
- Next, the user needs to Continue to answer all Marks and Spencer Survey questions as honestly as possible.
- In the last, the user will be asked to enter his personal details to join the lucky draw.
- Next, the user needs to Enter the required details including Email, Phone number, age, etc.
- Lastly, the user needs to submit his review on the Marks and Spencer Feedback Site.
- Sooner, the user will get a message informing the user about his entrance into the contest.
Marks and Spencer Group plc
35 North Wharf Road
Telephone: 020 7935 4422
Web address: www.marksandspencer.com
The survey’s primary purpose is to collect honest feedback from his loyal customers. The feedback that is being provided by the user in Tellmands co UK Survey will let the grocery store know how they are doing with their services; what their customers are really thinking about their services offering, their products, and the ambiance of the grocery store.
That is the main reason why companies offer these feedback surveys to win exciting prizes in return for their customer’s honest and genuine feedback.
So one must take the survey and inform the company how they are performing and they can even suggest the company some idea on ways to improve and get to experiences the changes made according to your wish.
Related Tags: www.tellmands.co.uk